14 April 2011

November 1973 - US Vogue

The Great Put-Togethers
Cover Model: Cybill Shepherd
Photographed by: Helmut Newton

Vogue Boutique featuring Patti D'Arbanville, Bonnie Pfeiffer, Barby Minty, and more!


Karen Graham by Kourken Pakchanian







Cybill Shepherd by Helmut Newton


Beverly Johnson, Barbara Minty, Anne Holbrook and unknown model by Bob Stone



Cheryl Tiegs and? by Kourken Pakchanian



Ursula Andress by Helmut Newton
Christiana Steidten and unknown model by Chris von Wanghenheim



2 comments:

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dear Freya, thanks for getting in touch. I apologise profusely. I forgot to make a note of your blog and then couldn't find it again.

I am adding a link now. Do you ever get confused for Freja Beha Erichsen?

Your blog is wonderful by the way xx

Freya said...

Christina, not to worry at all. Thanks for the link, I will also reciprocate!
Unfortunately I never get confused for Freja, although I was secretly pleased when I discovered we shared the same name: she has become one of my favourite contemporary models.
Once again, many thanks!
Freya