4 October 2011

February 1975 - Vogue Italia

Sapere Oggi Cosa Mettere Domani
Cover Model: Jaan Stephens
Photographed by: David Anthony

Louise Despointes by Alex Chatelain
Viviane and unknown model by Bailey
Christiana Steidten and Chris Royer by Gianpaolo Barbieri

Unknown Model by David Anthony
Jaan Stephens by David Anthony
Tracy Weed and Pat Cleveland by Francoise Lamy
Unknown Model by Gianbarberis
Viviane and Susan Moncur by BaileyUnknown Model by Francois Lamy
Unknown Model by Carlo Orsi



6 comments:

Billy said...

Unknown model by Fran├žois Lamy & Carlo Orsi could be Lois Chiles. Maybe Sophia has an idea. She has a keen eye.
I love seeing Marie Helvin. She's so beautiful & unique. Even by today's standards.

Freya said...

Hi Billy, I'm pretty sure it's not Lois Chiles although she has a very similar look to her.

Billy said...

Okay gotcha Freya.
Btw I learnt over the weekend the passing of Carole Singleton 3 years ago. She left behind 4 children. May she R.I.P

Freya said...

Oh Billy, that's such sad news! Carole has long been a favourite of mine, for her wide, genuine smile and sense of fun that she brought to her photos! What did she pass away from?

Bliiy said...

I don't know the details Freya. Someone connected to Ford Models told me. I think Carole remained with Ford all her career. She was in her late 50s when she died in California 3 years ago. She was so beautiful. Really sad. :(

Christine Zhu said...

Hi,

Wonderful site!

I was wondering what year/magazine the Twiggy editorial was from? Is it British Vogue?

Thanks!